Panasonic’s portfolio of scanners – from desktop devices all the way up to production units – make scanning as simple as possible.
“Users don’t have to spend a lot of time configuring jobs, or cleaning up scanned images, or organizing batches, or moving scans from their desktop to the application they use to get the job done,” said Lee Davis, Keypoint Intelligence’s Editor of Scanner/Software Evaluation. “All of these things and more are just a button away. It’s fast. It’s easy. It’s convenient. And it’s a big part of the reason why Panasonic has been honored with our BLI 2019 Scanner Line of the Year award.”
The Panasonic Advantage
- IMAGE QUALITY Able to provide superior scanned images even with the most difficult originals
- SECURITY Built-in auto erasure security prevents confidential information from being exposed during the scanning process
- RELIABILITY Industry-leading warranty coupled with average failure rates near zero equals maximum uptime
- BEYOND HARDWARE Panasonic technology coupled with document capture, workflow and ECM applications from leading software partners to get the job done
Panasonic has been honored with the prestigious 2019 Scanner Line of the Year award from the analysts at Keypoint Intelligence – Buyers Lab thanks to its…
- Lineup of devices that offer exceptional media- handling capabilities that eliminates data loss, protects originals, and keeps information flowing
- Excellent reliability and performance exhibited by a range of scanners tested
- Simple user experience and exceptionally easy setup, maintenance, and administration procedures
- Panasonic Image Capture Plus and Image Capture Plus Express standardize and accelerate scanning tasks
“We ran 200,000 pages across five devices without a single jam, misfeed, or malfunction” – Joe Ellerman, Director of U.S. Lab Operations Keypoint Intelligence
Contact eBizDocs to learn how a Panasonic scanner can benefit your organization.