The Data Entry Associate will be responsible for fast data entry/indexing of large amounts of information. The goal is to insert, update and maintain accurate data in computer systems based on client rules. Ensure compliance and regulations are being followed, including HIPAA.
If individuals are interested in the data entry position, and we hope you are, please follow the instructions below.
Please take the Paragraph Test (1) and the Zip Code (2) test (1 and 3 minute) and take a screen shot of your scores and accuracy.
eBizdocs is aware of who is successful in their job and that means an ability to type 45-50 wpm with 97% accuracy or better.
The zip code test uses the calculate pad on your keyboard and seek individuals who can input numbers at 10,000 ksph with 97% accuracy.
THIS IS THE LINK FOR THE TEST https://official-typing-test.com/
Please let us know how you did regardless of the score.
We will need a screen shot of your scores, please upload them along with your resume using the file upload during your application process. Attach your screenshot as a .jpg, .png, or .pdf file.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Insert customer and account data by inputting text based / numerical information from source documents within time limits
• Enter data (letters and numbers), verify accuracy and sort information according to rules for computer entry.
• Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities.
• Apply data program techniques and procedures as directed.
• Keep information confidential
· High School degree or equivalent
· Entry level skill required for success is 10,000 KSPH for numbers. With 97% accuracy.
· Entry level skill required for success is WPM is 45 to 50 WPM. With 97% accuracy.
· Ability to maintain both speed and accuracy of data entry, through shift with standard breaks.
· Must possess good organizational and time-management skills, along with a strong attention to detail.
· Conscientious approach to work and able to work independently.
· Strong communication skills.
· Proven data entry work experience.
· Can meet typing speed (quantity) and accuracy(quality)standards/metrics.
· Familiarity with MS Office and data programs.
· Trustworthy with an eye for detail.
· Flexible schedules
· Medical and Dental Insurance available
· 401k with a 6% Match (possible)
· 2 weeks PTO (FT only)