Tuesdays @ 2 #6 Robotic Process Automation
The newest edition of our Tuesdays at 2 series is scheduled for 2/19/2019 @ 2:00 PM, and will be on Robotic Process Automation.
Delivering significant benefits to companies of practically any size and in any industry, its ability to improve productivity, increase innovation and help companies deliver a better experience to customers makes it one of the most valuable tools of modern business.
What we will cover:
- What is RPA?
- The challenges that drove the need for this solution.
- How RPA helps tackle these challenges.
- What benefits can you hope to achieve?
- What areas within your business can utilize RPA?
We are welcoming in a guest presenter for this edition, Scott Powers, from NewWave Technologies.
Tuesdays at 2 is our 30-minute interactive webinar series held on the second and third Tuesdays of every month, in which we cover topics that you will be able to implement immediately.
Some ideas we have lined up for you include:
- Indexing short cuts with Document Capture
- How to get better images
- What's the difference between PDF, PDF/a, and TIFF images
- Human Resource Automation
- Mobile Capture
As an added feature all the topics reviewed will be stored and available after the original air date.